Rental of the Malmo Hall is available only to Malmo Plains Community League Members. The calendar below highlights hall availability. For more information, please see below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are volunteer operated, and will respond as soon as we can.
All organizations / non-profit organizations wanting to use the hall on a recurring basis will be required to submit an application to be approved by the Board. Forms can be obtained by emailing email@example.com.
- The kitchen has a stove, dishwasher, microwave, and a full size fridge
- The cupboards are stocked with a service of 25 settings of china, cutlery, and glassware
- There is a 100-cup coffee urn, a 36-cup coffee urn, a 12-cup drip coffee maker, and a tea kettle
- There are 100 folding chairs, 20 lightweight plastic folding tables (32" X 72"), and 3 folding wooden tables (60" round)
- There is a house stereo with a dual tape deck, single CD player and tuner
- Maximum hall capacity is 100 people.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to rent.
- A Rental Agreement (i.e. contract) which outlines the responsibilities of the renter, must be signed prior to receiving the key.
- Anyone intending to serve liquor in the hall MUST HAVE Third Party Liability Insurance, as well a
- Liquor Permit. Your rental will be CANCELLED if you do not provide proof that these items have been purchased.
- Before going into the hall and setting up, please check to make sure the hall is free from other rentals. Your consideration is appreciated.
- $25/hr or $200/day
- Damage deposit must be a cheque for $500.00 made out to Malmo Plains Community League. This cheque will be returned (or destroyed) once the hall has been inspected for damages and the key is returned. Receipts for hall rentals will be provided upon request.