Family Membership - $30
All immediate family members residing at one address.
Associate Membership - $15
- Adults (no children)
- Single Parent Families
Honorarium - $0
Volunteers who provide a day or more of community league volunteer work (e.g. casino worker, board member, etc.) in one year are automatically entitled to a free family or household membership in the following year.
Membership entitles members to use facilities and to participate in programs and events hosted by the community league (see the list of full membership benefits below). Our combined membership fees, fund-raising activities, volunteer services, and matching government grants all provide for this enjoyment.
Please purchase your membership on-line by following this link. Memberships can also be purchased at major Malmo community events (e.g. September Community Event and Membership Drive) and during soccer registration. Memberships are effective September 1 – August 31 of the next year. Any questions can be sent to our membership coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use of Malmo Plain’s outdoor skating rink and sand volleyball courts,
- 10 free visits at select City of Edmonton Recreation Centres (see below),
- 20% discount on additional visits and passes at City Recreation Centres,
- Community soccer and hockey,
- Community league social events,
- Hall rental privileges (Malmo Hall can only be rented by Malmo Plains Community League members),
- Voting privileges at Malmo Plains Community League’s annual general meetings,
City of Edmonton Facility Pass
Community Members show their current community league card, and they are issued a membership card that has 10 admissions on it. They can use it at any time to access the following facilities for drop in time (no instructor lead programs):
- Valid at: ACT, Bonnie Doon, Confederation, Eastglen, Grand Trunk, Hardisty, Jasper Place, Londonderry, O'Leary, Peter Hemingway, St. Francis Xavier, Mill Woods, and all outdoor pools;
- Includes drop-in access (i.e. public swim, lane swim, fitness centre).